Saturday, March 28, 2015

Defining My Mission Statement

Day: March 28, 2015
Weather: I honestly don't know
Song: Sia, "Elastic Heart"
Lyrics: You did not break me / I'm still fighting for peace / Well, I've got thick skin and an elastic heart / But your blade, it might be too sharp / I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard / I may snap and I move fast / But you won't see me fall apart / Cuz I've got an elastic heart


Hi! It's been a long time since I last wrote. I have no excuse other than that I forgot. :)

So, today, I thought I'd define something for this blog to actually be about. I'd start a new one but I like the setup and colors and don't remember how to change everything, so I thought I'd just jump right on in and get to it.

Book reviews.

Now, hear me out. I know you're probably like "Oh, gosh, another book review blog, please no." But I'm being for real. My last two posts were about things I had to scrounge around for. I'm a creative person, but I don't get obsessed with things. I can't write fourteen posts on how much I love "Merlin" or "American Horror Story" or even "Harry Potter." I'll still write random things every now and then, but let's be real: I'm better at writing about what I know, and sometimes what I know, I forget when pressured to think about.

So, I figured we'd start nice and happy: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Like I said, I don't get obsessed, so expect a somewhat impartial review, 'kay? :)

I'll devote my next post to that, so look forward to it, babes <3

No comments:

Post a Comment